On this month's 10QQ segment is Alexa Curtis, a 14 year old Connecticut-based blogger (Alexa independently runs "A Life in the Fashion Lane") who "lives and loves fashion." Her firm passion for the industry comes from her belief that "fashion is a way of expressing yourself." Alexa hopes to continue inspiring fashion enthusiasts from around the world with her blog.
1) Favourite beauty brand and product: Definitely Origins.
The best product I have from Origins is the Quick Hide Long Wearing Concealer. It's great for hiding every little mark or spot on your face.
2) Favourite thing about blogging: Having the opportunity to tell other people about my style, giving people inspiration, or helping someone to feel more comfortable with what they wear are my main goals, and when I achieve those things I know that my "work" as a blogger has paid off.
3) Latest obsession: Instagram! I have to use my iPod until I decide if I should get an iPhone but it is still the coolest app ever.
4) Three favourite bands/singers: Ellie Goulding, Nicki Minaj and Florence and the Machine.
5) Guilty pleasure: Anything covered in chocolate or Pinkberry. But not chocolate flavored Pinkberry.
6) A weekend in the city or an escape to the beach? I love the city and am there frequently, but an escape to the beach is definitely relaxing.
7) A magazine you get every month: Teen Vogue!
8) How your blog got it's name: My sister came up with "A Life in the Fashion Lane" when I first started my blog. I am so proud of that name and it by far is the best name to sum up my life.
9) Summer must-haves: Chapstick (perfect for long days and my lips are always dry), amazing sunglasses, comfy gladiators, bright coloured nail polish, and a maxi dress.
10) The next vacation destination you've got planned: I just went to Mexico but I am trying to convince my parents to take me to London next year for Fashion Week and to California for Coachella!
What do you think of Alexa's style and her blog: A Life in the Fashion Lane?
Interested in being featured exclusively in one of our monthly 10QQ posts?
Email me here with your name, age, country of residence, nationality, some information about yourself, and a few pictures of your style.